Rates & Insurance
$125 for an individual 60 minute session
$160 for a 60 minute couples session
$200 for a 60 minute family session
i do have a sliding scale on a limited basis for those who can’t afford my standard rates
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis; sliding scale for low income clients.
I accept cash or checks, payable at the end of each session.
I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you do not notify me within 24 hours of our appointment that you need to cancel it, you will be charged for the session.
Request an appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information .